Monday, April 25, 2011

Cabin Fever!

It's been such a cold winter. We didn't see much of the white stuff. I'm ok with cold if there's a purpose. (IE: Where's the white stuff?) But now ya'll? It's spring. We've had lots of rain. Thankfully we had a nice beautiful day on Saturday and so we went and had an Easter Egg hunt with some friends. In true "me" style, I forgot to take pics of all the kids and their loot but I did catch a few of Jake since this was his real first experience with Easter egg hunting.




I did catch a little video of Jake running after the eggs and Will is in it briefly. He was excited as well. :)




I hope you all had a lovely Easter. I am so happy that spring is here! I can't wait until we can do visits to the park to play. The kids only have one more month of school left. I'm sure May will be full of adventures!

No comments: