Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finished SweetPod!


jakefrontcarry
Originally uploaded by fastknita
I've only had the pattern since December when Jessica released it. :-/ I love it so much! It's very comfortable and ridiculously easy to flip him onto my back with out taking him out of the carrier. I was able to switch him from my front to my back IN COSTCO while talking to another mom about how cool my carrier was. She stopped me to ask what kind of "model" it was and explained that they were flying in the next week and it looked mighty handy. She was really surprised when I told her that I made it. :-D Thank you so much for a well built, extremely useful pattern Jessica!

jakebackcarry
jakesleephood

3 comments:

frugalmom said...

my ergo was indispensable in the airport when we went on vacation. if only I had finished my sweetpod so i could show it off! your carrier turned out awesome. you whip stuff up so fast!

Jess said...

Thanks! I have a hard time stopping in the middle of a project. That's the only reason it got done so quickly. :) I'm really seriously thinking I want to do another one for the van (or house) that's embroidered. I just have to find the right embroidery. :P

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the fabric you used so pretty you are one crafty mamma and he is a cutie:)Hugs Darcy