Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Crafting We Will Go!

My latest obsession is Waldorf Dolls. Mostly because I love the way they look but they are crazy expensive. I have a little girl that loves to mommy every thing. She would love a doll like this. My pocket book said: "No way can you afford one!" so off I set researching for the things that I liked about them and how I could make one.

Well she still needs hair and facial features but I'm pretty pleased with the way she came out. :) She has a perfect fitting dolly diaper too. I have plans to make her a few more so that she has a "stash" of them for her little baby. I also plan to make her a carrier of some sort so that she can carry her new baby every where, and some clothes.

Daddy is getting involved too. Tonight I mentioned to him that I really thought this little baby could use a cradle so that she could be tucked in for naps. I could be wrong but I *think* I saw a spark in his eyes.



Stay tuned! This is going to be one heck of a birthday gift!

No comments: