Friday, December 12, 2008

I was tagged!

My friend Erika tagged me so I guess it's my turn. :)

Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random things about me:

1. I'm a sucker for Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
2. I'm not a very good house keeper (crafty not tidy)
3. I love looking at projects that other people do because I can't seem to find cool stuff on my own. :P
4. I'm a phone person and spend a lot of time on it. *blush*
5. I'm also an internet junkie.
6. I love doing embroidery on my machine!

Now to tag six people in no specific order:

Monique
Jocele
Jessica
Heidi
Laurie
And Stacy

No comments: