Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh man...

What to say when you don't post much? Life is going great. We celebrated a 28th B'day for my hubby on Thursday. Mikey's is coming up on Wednesday! I find it hard to believe that he's going to be 9! I've been knitting like crazy but I don't have any pictures. It seems that Will enjoys walking off with my camera card and he's not giving it up. :-/

My birthday is coming soon too. :) I already actually know that I'm going to enjoy my birthday because it is on a Sunday. Not just any Sunday though. It happens to be the Sunday that Our Church does it's Christmas Broadcast so we will head down to church after dinner to watch it. ;)

Well I suppose that's all for right now. Hopefully I'll have some more fun and exciting news next time. Or at least some knitting pics. :P

No comments: